The most advanced mountaineering ice axe on the market. Employs the same 7075-T6 aluminum alloy as the hyperlight Corsa, but features innovative Sandvik Nanoflex® steel (see page 26) reinforcements on the pick and spike. The steel components dramatically increase the durability and strength of these critical points without significantly increasing the weight of the axe. In addition, the Corsa Nanotech has an aggressive single-curve shaft that provides better clearance without interfering with walking or plunging performance. Can be fit with either the sliding leash (1305) for mountaineering or the Alpina leash (1304) for alpine climbing.
• High Altitude Climbing, Ski Mountaineering
• Second lightest ice axe in the world!
• Sandvik Nanoflex® steel pick and spike for durability and ice penetration
• Ideal for snow travel and self arrest
• Can be used as an anchor for glacier rescue and traversing cornices
• Nylon spike plug on all lengths keeps ice out of shaft
• Optional sliding leash (1305) easily attaches to shaft
Sizes: 50, 60, 70 cm
Spike: Sandvik Nanoflex Steel
Weight: 250 g, 8.8 oz