The all-round talent has been further developed with this Version 6.0. Its improved fit and material selection (on collar and hem) lead to even higher durability. This hardshell jacket combines minimal weight and extra high weather protection, which makes the Guide 6.0 ideal for alpine activities like (ice) climbing, trekking and mountaineering, skiing/freeride...
Numerous technical details and clever features lead to high wearing comfort and also higher level of security in your alpine activities.
- Multidimensional adjustable hood, suitable for wearing over a helmet
- Facial protection through high cut front collar with assymetrical zip (for not touching the face). Front of collar can be stowed in the hood, secured by magnets
- Side vents with zip
- Size-adjustable breast pocket, inside zip pocket, sleeve pocket
- Integrated Recco reflector
- Elasticated and extended lower back part, adjustable hem (elastic cord)
- Anatomically shaped sleeves, reinforced cuffs (adjustable by velcro straps)
- Material: Base: Hardshell 3-layer laminated GELANOTS HB - Made by Toyota Tsusho (Japan) 1-layer // Outer: high strenght functional fabric 100% PAD, DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly) 2-layer - membrane: GELANOTS - 20.000 mm H2O/39.000 g/m2/24 hr., 100% PUR 3-layer // Inner: 100% PES // Reinforced shoulders, chest pocket, back, rims of sleeves and collar: GELANOTS 20.000 mm H2O/20.000 g/m2/24 hr., DWR (PFOA free, ECO friendly) 100% sealed seams